Thursday, August 26, 2010

Let's take a moment to ponder life.

Good day dear reader! I hope you have had a wonderful day so far!
I would like to write to you about life.

Think about your life for a moment.

............................

      What was the first thing about your life that stood out to you? Perhaps your job? Or your friends? Or your family?
     
      Anyway, why did that particular aspect of your life come to mind? Because it is on your mind, of course, and important to you.
      Often we take the things most important to us for granted. It a natural reaction. It's here, and here it will always stay.
Wrong.
Friends and family members can be taken from us in an instant. People move away. They disappear. They die. It's part of life, and at one point you will experience that kind of separation.
It's a morbid thought, I know.

       But this is why we have to appreciate people while they are with us. Don't let even a moment escape you. Make sure that the people you love know how much you love them. Sometimes when my brothers are being loud and obnoxious, and I just want to tear my hair out, I remember that they will only be children for a few years more before they have to deal with the teenage years. And parents can be frustrating and hard to understand, but they have knowledge beyond my years and I know that I still have LOTS to learn.
I love my family, and I know that they love me. They are THE most important thing in my my life.

Later!
Cody

My next post will be funny again, I promise! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment