Monday, August 9, 2010

The reason I love green

Hey! Cody here! 

Okay, so I am a huge fan of the color green. Like, it's biggest fan. Come on, there just isn't a color as awesome, right? You have salad, watermelon, spring grass, algae....the list goes on and on. Why I am I talking about this right now, you would ask? Because Saturday all I ate was candy.
      Confused yet?
      I shall explain.
  Me and Victoria(I call her Vicki, and have since I was two or three.)spent all day saturday with some of our friends(Lets call them Nutmeg and Analyse, to protect their identities.) in Sioux falls, going to the mall, listening to music, and basically being total weirdos.
First we went to the River hills mall, where we walked around laughing, bought cheap jewelry, and spent a small fortune in a candy store raid. I swear, we should have a frequent shopper discount for that shop. We left with seven pounds of assorted jelly beans, gummy butterflies, and enormous gummy snakes. Just so we're clear, eating a gummy snake that is the same feel of a real snake makes you feel very Australian, or 'Man vs Wild'-ish if you bite the head off first. But you have to have a strong stomach, like moi. hehehe :P
After we left the mall, we went to Analyse's apartment to devour our hoard. Seeing as she had even more candy at her apartment, it would definitely be called a hoard. There, we ate pasta and drank cream soda, and watched the first Celtic Thunder concert on dvd. Let me tell you, all of that sugar PLUS those irish accents......I'm surprised no one got hurt. Nutmeg, well, she's Irish, and a hilarious redhead. ^_^

The moment I got home-at midnight, because the drive was an hour and a half-I ate two bowls of delicious salad, and I brushed my teeth. Also, there is a reason parents tell us not to eat a lot of sugar before bed: it gives you nightmares, truly. Just a word from the wizened...lol
All in all, it was a crazy, amazing day, and no one died. I love my awesome friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment